Monday, October 25, 2010

Teething Rings are Not Just for Babies

M. S., C. K., M. S.'s mom and I went out to dinner to McDonald's tonight.  M. S. started whining about his upcoming teeth surgery and his mom was giving him reminders on what cold foods he should eat.  Then I took out my phone and texted him.  I told him to check his phone.  He took out his phone and gave me an annoyed look. 
Then I said: "Aren't you going read what I texted you?"
M. S. gave me another dirty look and then exclaimed: "She told me a should get a teething ring!"
M. S. mom then asked: "Why would he need a teething ring?"
Me: "Cause you freeze and it would feel good on your gums."
M. S. mom gave me a look of surprise and said: "Huh... Didn't think about that," she looked over at M. S. "maybe you should get one."
M. S. then looked over at me and exclaimed: "I hate you."

- Fudggies

No comments:

Post a Comment