Monday, October 25, 2010

"C" Tools in Scattergories are Not Always What You Think

I was playing Scattergories with some from friends and the letter we had to use was "C".  I was partnered up with W. E. and we were down to the very last subject: Tools.  He wrote down on: Chainsaw.  I knew that there is more than one kind of tool, so I wrote down: Condom.  He gave me a dirty look and made me cross it off cause he didn't think it was appropriate. 
The timer went off and everyone read a loud what they had and then it came to our turn.  W. E. read off what we had but did not read off what I wrote for tools.  I got annoyed and I said what I wrote for as a tool and everyone laughed. 
Then L. D. exclaimed:  "She is right.  There is more than one kinda tool cause you can say so and so is a tool."
T. D. then said: "You can not promote condoms in a Catholic School (referring to Health Class earlier that day)!"
If she did not anything, I would've gotten the point for the word. 
- Fudggies

No comments:

Post a Comment